To help you find your perfect fit, please refer to our size guide below.
INTERNATIONAL SIZE GUIDE
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Measure the circumference by wrapping the tape measure under your arms and positioning it at the point of maximum volume.
Measure the circumference by wrapping the tape measure around your waist.
3. HIPSMeasure the circumference by wrapping the tape measure around your hips.
Ring Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
1. Grab a tape measure, length of string or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the finger you’ll wear your ring on—if you’re creating a ring stack,
consider where on your finger the ring will sit—and mark the place where it joins.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark.
Use the chart above to match the measurement to the closest Tiffany ring size.
THE HANDS-ON METHODFound the perfect ring? Follow these instructions to find your perfect size.
1. Choose a ring that already fits your finger well.
2. Measure the interior diameter of the ring in millimeters (mm).
3. Use the measurement chart above to match the size of your ring to the closest Tiffany size in mm. Measure an Existing Ring
A helpful method if you’re surprising someone with a gift or treating yourself.
BRACELET SIZE GUIDE
1. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark. Refer to the size chart above.1. Grab a tape measure, length of string or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the wrist you’ll wear your bracelet on. Mark the place where it joins. Measure where on your arm you’ll wear each bracelet.